Aller au contenu
Forums Tennis-Classim

il y a 3 minutes, Hibou a dit :

Je t'avoue qu'il est pas toujours pointilleux, mais pas malhonnête. En fait il donne des cours donc ses horaires sont particuliers (pas ouvert mercredi aprem) et parfois il ouvre à la bourre. Tu finiras par l'avoir ne t'inquiètes pas.

Merci pour ta réponse. Je ne doute pas du fait qu'il ne soit pas malhonnête et j'étais pret à attendre un peu mais l'absence de réponse aux messages est relativement inadmissible.

Je voulais commander un produit que je ne trouvais disponible que sur ce site, mais du coup je me suis arrangé avec un autre fournisseur qui l'a ajouté à son catalogue pour moi.

J'ai donc envoyé un mail pour demander l'annulation de ma commande chez tennisraquette.fr, j'espère donc juste qu'il n'enverra pas la commande et fera le remboursement avant 2 mois...

Hi, apologies for writing in english.
I'm an foreign user, and i've been adviced to ask on this forum as you guys might know more about the shop.

I ordered a stringing machine from TennisRaquette, and paid it the 22nd of july, following the advice of a friend who bought the same machine a year ago from the same online shop, and received it at once.

After several messages i got a reply from Frederic the 2nd of september that the machine (which was marked as "shipped in 5 days") would have be in stock again around mid september. The 17th of september the order status was changed to "in preparation".

After that, radio silence.
From what i could understand in this thread, Frederic is probably just waiting for the machine to arrive, and i should not worry. Do I get it right?
If possible, I'd avoid to bug him with requests if he cant ship just yet (beside, he wouldn't reply anyway)

Thanks in advance

epericolososporgersicourament:lol:

• Like 1

Ca chambre ça chambre :D 

Mais au moins lui a eu le courage de répondre ;) 

Big Up Titouess :) 

Thank you so much for the support, Titouess!
I forgot to write that i tried to contact the shop by phone many times (and from different numbers :santa:), but as the others wrote here, the phone is permanently unanswered.
I can understand that, if Frederic is overloaded with work.

Although, i would also appreciate one mail of feedback saying when i could approximately expect the machine to be shipped..
That would calm me down as i would know it will be shipped :mellow:
I was considering to ask the Association Diocesaine on the other side of the street for help :lol:

Small update: two more weeks have passed, a few more messages have been sent. Still radio silence.

I'm not sure if this shop is even operating anymore. In all frankness, at the moment i don't recommend to anybody to buy online from this shop.
But I will post updates if anything changes

à l’instant, paoletto a dit :

Small update: two more weeks have passed, a few more messages have been sent. Still radio silence.

I'm not sure if this shop is even operating anymore. In all frankness, at the moment i don't recommend to anybody to buy online from this shop.
But I will post updates if anything changes

The shop has been closed during our holidays for renovation. I don't know when it will re open but I suppose it should be shortly.

11 minutes ago, Hibou said:

The shop has been closed during our holidays for renovation. I don't know when it will re open but I suppose it should be shortly.

Thanks a lot, Hibou, for this update. It would have been good if mr Clarhaut would have informed his customers with pending orders about this, but ok, we learned he doesn't do this.
Let's hope he reacts soon.
Will keep you posted if something changes.

à l’instant, paoletto a dit :

Thanks a lot, Hibou, for this update. It would have been good if mr Clarhaut would have informed his customers with pending orders about this, but ok, we learned he doesn't do this.
Let's hope he reacts soon.
Will keep you posted if something changes.

I did say before (in french) that the guy is a little overwhelmed, dispersed...but he's not a fraud. I admit I would not order on his site but I'm ok to go there, for he has some material you don't find everywhere. Even so, sometimes you can find a closed door, even when it supposed to be open. He gives lessons here and there and his schedule can change as so. I feel you, sorry for your incovenience.

16 hours ago, Hibou said:

I did say before (in french) that the guy is a little overwhelmed, dispersed...but he's not a fraud. I admit I would not order on his site but I'm ok to go there, for he has some material you don't find everywhere. Even so, sometimes you can find a closed door, even when it supposed to be open. He gives lessons here and there and his schedule can change as so. I feel you, sorry for your incovenience.

Yes, you are right, and that's the sad part.
I saw a few nice things I wanted to add to the order after i made it (like those 5 teeths clamps from Pro's pro and other such niceties), but at this point I just have to live with the fact I simply can't order from a shop that has no customer care, and from which I'm not even sure I'll ever receive my very first order..
If this shall change, I might reconsider my position and advice.

You see, I shopped from him in the first place because a friend of a friend had a good experience a year ago buying the same product.
Now probably my friends and others reading this thread won't shop from him because I'm having such experience..

Update from my side: thanks to a great user of the forum, i managed to contact the owner of the shop.
He said that my order was shipped but lost. In any case he offered me to re-ship or refund, at which point i chose refund, which arrived quite promptly, i must say.
All in all, it turned out well, and Frederic seemed to be a pretty OK guy. I can't tell if, with me doing nothing and just waiting, i would have received anything in the end.

My conclusion is that, now that i have the contact, i could try to order again (maybe) from him.
Without, i would personally avoid international orders for items not currently in stock, and, more in general, recommend to use the shop (which still has an interesting selection of products, in my opinion) to the locals or to those who could, in case of problems, use an holiday to Paris as last resort :-)

And i want to again those here who helped me! Thanks for the help guys! :-)

• Like 1

En attendant les bons plans des uns et des autres, il fait des dr100 à 110e, des ki et Q5 à 100e, la 280g est même à 80e (ancienne version évidemment). Head nitro pro à 48e, la team à 34e. Il a passé l'aerus de yonex à 80e...

en manche 4 seulement

@ivanovich @foustous @borav6 @Hibou

Auriez-vous le numéro de tel portable de la boutique?
J'ai renvoyé des chaussures après une semaine d'attente (ils ne voulaient pas me faire le formulaire de retour...)

Ou quelqu'un d'autre ? ou quelqu'un qui y passe de temps en temps merci?

EDIT : résolu

En parcourant vite fait le sujet, je comprends que ce monsieur n'est pas un escroc mais juste fantaisiste et pas sérieux ? 

Il est injoignable au téléphone en effet... Et si c'est la loterie d'ouverture du magasin quand tu te déplaces...

Je voulais tester une Kennex (comme conseillé par totoro) mais si je dois lui courir après, ce n'est même pas la peine.

Ma modeste expérience sur ce magasin :

Commande le 21/08 : 1 bobine hotstuff, 1 pince, 1 calibrateur (le tout affiché dispo entre 2 et 5 jours)

Diverses relances par messagerie sans réponses et coup de fil dans le vide.:wacko:

Le 04/09 : je réussis à le joindre par téléphone (au passage, il me parle cordage et s'intéresse à ma machine à corder, cool !!!!) et miracle, ma commande part le jour même.:lol:

Le 05/09 : bien reçu par transporteur.:)

Ressenti : Des prix attractifs et un gars super sympa et sans doute passionné par le tennis mais un petit problème d'organisation dans la gestion de ses commandes internet. Pour ceux qui peuvent se déplacer à Charenton, ça doit être le Top !

je n'avais pas fouiné dans le site jusque là, et c'est bien dommage!! J'attends une commande pour une machine à corder...et ça fait 1 mois que je bataille avec lui! 0 communication au tout début...le tchat en ligne, il y répond., Mais que c'est dur lorsque le gérant n'est pas sérieux, fait tarder les commandes, ne respecte pas ses engagements...site à fuir perso!!

Bonjour

Y a t il des codes reduc pour les classimiliens?

Merci

Les classimiliens, c'est mignon ! 

• Like 1

quelqu'un sait si le magasin existe toujours?

j'essaie de le joindre par tel et mail mais pas de réponse...

Quand j'ai voulu l'avoir c'était en direct sur le site en Tchat en bas à droite sur le site...